Honoring the Mamas: An afternoon of pampering
Moms deserve a a bit of pampering everyday…not just one day a year!
Come join us for a relaxed afternoon and enjoy a tea bar, get adorned with henna art, get a massage or feathers in your hair. Have a photo taken with your girlfriends and just enjoy yourself!
This month we will have the following providers and more to come:
- Beautiful Henna Designs by Robyn Jean of Healing Henna
- Massage by Emilee Benner
- Gong-Fu Tea Ceremony with Bonnie Jean from The Hidden Peak Teahouse
- Hair Feathers & Adornments
- Photobooth pics with Kristie Brackett Photography
- and local handmade Jewelry available to you!
When: Saturday June 30th, 2012 3:00 – 7:00pm
Price: $7.00 pre-registration/$10.00 at the door + tips for the various pampering providers
Notes: Babies in arms are welcome, but please leave your little ones who are too young to contribute to the event with someone else so you can enjoy an afternoon all about you!
Registration: Preregistration is not mandatory, but if you know you will be joining us, please feel free to register so you have one less thing to do when you arrive at the center…and save a few $!
|Saturday||June 30, 2012||3:00 – 7:00 pm||register|